Cluny Castle - Home of the MacPhersons
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cluny Castle - Home of the MacPhersons

A forum for all RK MacPhersons to meet and talk

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Wildcat's Call

Go down 
+6
Loraathis
niven
Esca
GraemeSmith
Sierroeclipse
Tetujin
10 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Tetujin
Admin
Tetujin

The Wildcat's Call Empty
PostSubject: The Wildcat's Call   The Wildcat's Call I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 30, 2009 9:51 am

Sat in the dining hall of Cluny Castle, Tetujin looked around the currently empty seats and allowed himself the pleasure of a small smile. It had been a long road getting to this point. One that had him criss-crossing all over Scotland but at last it was time for them all to come together. It was at last time for them to rise and be the great clan that he knew they could be.

There was still a long road to travel but atleast with this they could take that journey together, learn together and support each other through the trials to come. At the head of the old oaken table dressed with a simple white cloth sat the Laird of Cluny Castle and the MacPherson clan. Waiting for his family to join him for dinner. Yes, tonight was a special night.
Back to top Go down
https://macpherson.forumotion.net
Sierroeclipse

The Wildcat's Call Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Wildcat's Call   The Wildcat's Call I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2009 7:53 am

As Sierro strode into the main dining hall, she cast a glance around the room as the hems of her delicate beige dress settled into place behind her. The table infront covered in a simple white cloth and adorned with plates and utensils for the rest of their clan members. It was not often that Tetujin called them all together so formally like this and she knew that he hated doing anything formal.

She looked at her clan chief and frowned. He had been travelling alot around Scotland recently and though he said little about it, the boy still looked tired and peaky. Taking a seat on his left side, Sierro sighed and shook her head at him. "You have not been eating properly have you?" She quizzed him. "You know you should be taking better care of yourself, what if Stacie saw you looking this pathetic? It is good to see you again though - how were your travels?"
Back to top Go down
GraemeSmith

GraemeSmith

The Wildcat's Call Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Wildcat's Call   The Wildcat's Call I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2009 1:02 pm

Graeme strode in from the long travel from Whithorn, taking off his worn dusty travel coat. He had been travelling a lot lately and he was looking more weather beaten every day. He let out a sigh of appreciation as he entered Cluny Castle. He loved it here and regretted being so far from it all the time. He made his way through to the dining room to see Tetujin and Sierro already there. He grinned at Tet in his formal robes and gazed in appreciation at Sierro, her dress suited her, unlike Tet, who looked uncomfortable in his robes.

"Hello cousins! So good to see you all again! Sierro, you've yet to visit my tavern in Whithorn yet, I hope to see you there sometime. And Tet, how's life as the mayor going? And Stacie? Is she recovering alright?"

He took his seat and grinned at his family.
Back to top Go down
Esca

The Wildcat's Call Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Wildcat's Call   The Wildcat's Call I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2009 1:19 pm

'guys guys guys! Mhari kissed my cheek!'

Esca ran into the room and spotting his sister at the table took the seat next to her. Grinning from ear to ear he rocked in his chair slightly before realising that graeme was also in the room.

'hi graeme how are you?' he asked before looking at tet and looking pleased with himself. 'so tet, what do i do now? do i ask her to be my girlfriend or do i take her on a date somewhere? im so confused'
Back to top Go down
niven

niven

The Wildcat's Call Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Wildcat's Call   The Wildcat's Call I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2009 9:09 am

Niven arrived at Castle Cluny after a weary week of traveling from Drummore but brightened up at seeing his family home for the first time. Entering the Castle he removed this travelling cloak and stared in awe at his surroundings. This definitely a magnificent building, he thought as he strode to a room from where he could hear voices.

"Greetings everyone, it is so nice to meet you all at last! and please do except my apologies for arriving so late but my donkey is irritable and not keen on traveling more than a few miles a day!"
Back to top Go down
Loraathis

Loraathis

The Wildcat's Call Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Wildcat's Call   The Wildcat's Call I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2009 1:19 pm

The doors to the dining room of Cluny Castle were thrown open once more and Loraathis appeared in a simple dark red dress. She nearly stumbled over her own feet in her haste.

"Am I late? I hope I'm not! I looked forward to this evening so much, I'd hate to have missed it!"

She'd taken great care to look neat and pretty for her family before the ship from Ireland docked, but in her fast ride, her hair had escaped the braid and the hem of her dress got dirty. She looked around and was relieved to see that the others hadn't started dinner yet. Lora took a seat and smiled at her family shyly. She didn't know all of them yet and while she's excited, Lora couldn't help worrying that they wouldn't like her

Last edited by Loraathis on Fri Sep 04, 2009 6:05 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : whoops, typo)
Back to top Go down
Tetujin
Admin
Tetujin

The Wildcat's Call Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Wildcat's Call   The Wildcat's Call I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 03, 2009 4:45 am

Watching as his family slowly started to filter into the room, Tetujin turned and smiled at Sierro as she gave him the fifth degree about his health. He almost cringed as she sat next to him as it meant that he was in for a long night of nagging. "Ofcourse I've been eating properly Sierro." He said, pretending to be offended. "If there is one thing in this world I could not do without then it is my food! But the travels were alright, Im very glad to be back at the castle with the crew though."

Sighing and looking at Graeme, Tetujin shrugged his shoulders and frowned. "I dont know how she is doing, I have not been able to leave Lanark since the Fury came to Glasgow. The townsfolk have been so nervous about the remnants who have been hiding in the county. It is somebody else's peoblem now so I'll be able to go and see her soon thankfully. The chains are nice and loose! How was trade in your tavern whilst you were away?"

Ofcourse at this point a very excitable Esca burst into the room, excitibly shouting about how he had gotten lucky with one of the chambermaids. Well, not amazingly lucky but it appeared it was enough for his cousin. Tetujin chuckled as Esca sat down and shook his head at the boy as he gave him a dispairing look. "Well for a start you can stop shouting about it all over the place!" He chastised. "Just relax, dont do anything. You'll know if it is worth it soon enough."

This advice had only just left Tetujin's lips when the door opened once more with Nevin and Lora joining their little party. That was six of their fourteen but there was still plenty of time for the others to arrive. Tetujin stood, smiling as the two entered the room. This was the first time he had met the two of them properly but both were every bit the MacPherson. Lora had worn a pretty dress although the wind seemed to have defeated her hair...mind you, it wasnt too bad a look for her.

"Nevin, Lora, it is good to meet you two at last and do not worry for we have only just started. There are plenty of other guests to arrive yet so please take a seat and help yourselves to something to drink." He said, motioning to the decanters on the table. "So how was the journey for the pair of you? I gather you are joining us all the way from the Emerald Isle Lora?" He asked.
Back to top Go down
Loraathis

Loraathis

The Wildcat's Call Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Wildcat's Call   The Wildcat's Call I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 6:00 am

Lora smiled shyly at Tetujin as he addressed her. She's relieved that he'd started a conversation with her. As nervous as she was, she wouldn't have known what to say otherwise.

"Oh yes, just arrived from Ireland. I didn't think we'd make it in time." She laughed a bit awkwardly. "They spent two days searching every tavern in Port Lairge for the captain. The crewman kept getting drunk themselves. And once we're halfway to Scotland, the crew realised some instrument they needed for navigation had been stolen." She gave a little shrug. "But now I'm here, so all is good!"
Back to top Go down
richard321

richard321

The Wildcat's Call Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Wildcat's Call   The Wildcat's Call I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 11:39 am

Richard strode up the walkway to his family's beautiful home, an excess of bags piled high on the cart he was pulling, his sister, Tori, prancing ahead. As always, his breath caught in his throat as he first spotted Cluny Castle. The grand fortress rose high above him, looking stately and beautiful. He smiled as he glanced at the look of pure amazement and enrapture that crossed Tori's face as she took in her new home. Unlike him, it was her first time here and she'd been talking about how excited she was for weeks. So excited in fact, that she'd had to buy a whole new wardrobe to make sure she was presentable for her family. A wardrobe which HE had to carry!

As he walked through the large, oak doors, which stood ajar, he closed his eyes for a moment and simply enjoyed the moment. He could hear laughing voices coming from the dining room, the smell of home cooking wafted out from the kitchen, he could feel a slight breeze on his face from an open window. Smiling to himself, he led Tori towards the dining room.

It had been too long since he'd last been here. He'd missed his home dreadfully these past weeks...it was wonderful to be back. Looking around, he was happy to see that not much had changed in his absence. The same paintings hung on the same, stone walls. The same gorgeous carpets adorned the same marble floors...and yet something was different! It felt so much more like a home now, with more friendly cousins inhabiting it.

Richard didn't bother to remove his shoes or coat, too anxious to be reunited with his family.
When he reached the dining room, he paused for a moment in the doorway, relishing in the joy he felt looking at his beloved clan. There were some new additions to the family, and he couldn't wait to get acquainted with them. Memorizing the image of this happy gathering, he smiled brightly and strode into the room.

Ah, you're a sight for sore eyes, cousins! This lad has been travelling for far to long. Good to see some friendly, familiar faces. Aye, I've missed you MacFearsons! He said with a laugh.
I hope We're not late! We came as fast as we could, but travelling with your little sister is easier said than done! He ignored the glare Tori shot at him and continued, What, Tor! You're not the one who had to pull those bags. He said, nudging her playfully.

Richard walked over to Tet and shook his hand.
Long time no see, Clan Daddy! He said with a grin, before stepping back and trying to decide where to sit at the table.
Back to top Go down
GraemeSmith

GraemeSmith

The Wildcat's Call Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Wildcat's Call   The Wildcat's Call I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 4:47 pm

Graeme grinned at seeing all his family coming together. He noticed his new found cousin, Niven, introducing himself. Niven had recently been elected to the CC in Galloway, so he went over to congratulate his cousin.

"Niven! Good to finally meet you in person! Well done on making the council, I'm sure you'll do great in it."

He grinned at him, clapped him on the shoulder then realised he'd left his drink behind, he excused himself and went to fetch it back. He passed a striking lady in a dress, and after hearing her accent realised this was Lora. He grinned and moved to greet her.

"Lora! How's my beloved Irish cousin finding Scotland? I'll need to show you round the castle, its beautiful here."

Then he saw Richard and Tori enter and he waved to them, and thought "Our family really is growing..."
Back to top Go down
ToriTheGurl3

ToriTheGurl3

The Wildcat's Call Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Wildcat's Call   The Wildcat's Call I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 7:16 pm

Tori took a deep break and smoothed the wrinkles out of her cream coloured, knee length dress. Checking her reflection in a nearby mirror, she tucked a few stray strands of golden brown hair behind her ear and stepped into the dining room behind her brother, Richard.

The scene before her was one full of merriment and friendliness. Smiling faces were gathered around a long table, set for fourteen. The MacPhersons were a happy bunch, that was for sure! Not one person in her family wasn't smiling from ear to ear. Smiling shyly, she walked up beside Richard and nodded at her new family.

After throwing a sharp glance in Richard's direction for his comment about her packing habits, she turned back to her family and smiled again, her face colouring slightly with flustered nervousness.

Hello, I'm terribly sorry if we're late! My fault completely. I'm so happy to finally see all of you. She said quickly. She looked for Richard for help, but saw that he was over talking to Tetujin. What am Isupposed to do now? Do I look alright? What if they don't like me? Am I speaking too fast? Should I be saying something else now? Questions flooded Tori's mind. Deciding that the most intelligent course of action would be to stay in one place until otherwise ordered, she planted her feet firmly on the ground and forced herself to take deep breaths. The worst that could happen is that Lora could take out her frying pan and start hitting her. That was nothing she hadn't seen before! She'd be fine. Just fine.
Back to top Go down
niven

niven

The Wildcat's Call Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Wildcat's Call   The Wildcat's Call I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 7:34 pm

Niven who had been feeling nervous at meeting all these new family members started to relax at Tetujin words of welcome. "I'm just glad too have made it here all in one piece what with the army battles going on all over the place! and I've just heard that peace as finally been restored so we've got a double celebration to drink too!" Noticing the accent of the beautiful, dark-haired lady that arrived with him he thought too himself, I do hope the frying pans have been locked away, as Graeme introduced himself.

"Thankyou, Graeme. It's a shame you didn't get elected as well! It would have been great to have two MacPhersons on the council". Helping himself too a whisky he turned to see a young man and lady had entered the room and went over too introduce himself.
Back to top Go down
ToriTheGurl3

ToriTheGurl3

The Wildcat's Call Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Wildcat's Call   The Wildcat's Call I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 8:01 pm

Nervously running her fingers through her long hair, Tori noticed someone coming towards her.

Tori watched as a tall, dark haired man carrying a drink approached her, at first glancing around to see if the handsome man was walking towards some beautiful woman standing behind her. Once she was sure that the man was walking towards her, she smiled shyly at him, and introduced herself.
Hello, I'm Tori she said, the corners of her mouth still turned up in a smile.
Back to top Go down
Loraathis

Loraathis

The Wildcat's Call Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Wildcat's Call   The Wildcat's Call I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2009 12:43 pm

Lora smiled nervously at Graeme and tugged nervously at the cuffs of her sleeves. "Your beloved Irish cousin is finding Scotland quite lovely, cousin Graeme, though I heard some truly scandalous rumours about people around here shunning whiskey for something called whisky." She laughed, a bit high-pitched from nervousness. As it often did when she's excited or nervous and particularly when she was both, her German accent had thickened, though it didn't cover up the Irish brogue that gave away where she'd learnt the language.

It made her feel a bit odder yet among all her cousins, born and bred in Scotland. Yet the distinct feeling of familiarity, of being among family, couldn't be denied. Just watching them was enough to leave Lora spellbound. So many little gestures and movements of her relatives were familiar to her, it felt a bit like looking at a distorted mirror. As she watched her family, she noticed that Tori looked just as self-conscious as Lora felt. It comforted her a bit to know that she wasn't the only one feeling this way.

It took conscious effort to drag her eyes away from MacPherson-gazing to focus once more on Graeme. She blushed a bit as she realised how rude she must have appeared. "I'd love it if you showed me around the castle. I think if I'm left to my own devices, I'll get myself hopelessly lost! It's so big." And a bit intimidating, Lora added in her mind, she'd never lived in such a splendorous house.

Out of the corner of her eye, Lora noticed that Tori was now talking to Niven. She smiled to herself and thought amusedly, it's hard to stay lonely for long in the midst of such a cheerful clan.
Back to top Go down
Tetujin
Admin
Tetujin

The Wildcat's Call Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Wildcat's Call   The Wildcat's Call I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2009 5:00 pm

Tetujin chuckled as Lora told him about her journey. Shaking his head slowly from side to side with a smirk on his face, he raised his arms up as though shrugging. "Well that does sound about right for an Irish trip, getting blind drunk and forgetting everything you need for a safe trip. It does sound as though it will be an interesting journey should I ever decide to move over to the Emerald Isle."

Richard and Tori joined them in the room, as full of energy as ever and with Richard in full slave mode as normal. He simply smiled as he watched his family coming together. To think that only a few short months had passed since he had started his journey to find them and though there was still alot of work to be done...for so many of them to be here already was amazing. They all got on so well and enjoyed each other's company, each so diverse in their attitudes and tastes. But they were family, they were happy and that was important.

Eight of their number were here already with six to come though he knew that one or two may struggle to make their meeting. He could not wait any longer though, this formal stuff killed him and he simply wanted to enjoy the night getting drunk with his family. He coughed, straightening his robes and making sure he stood straight at the top of the table. "My family, please take your seats for a moment." He asked and waited for them to do so before continuing. "The others may not be here yet but Im sure they have the general gist anyway."

"We are here today to celebrate the path that we have walked together so far and to look ahead to that which we have still to do. From all over Scotland and some from Ireland you have come, drawn by that bond which we share as family. Graeme, whom I met in Girvan during this year's civil war. Derkin, whom I met in Stirling as I travelled to meet my love. Niven, who sought us out from Galloway. Lora, whom has come so far from Ireland. All of you, from all over these isles have come together. All of you, every bit the family I hoped to see together.

Politicians, mayors, artists, lovers and fighters. We are all that we want to be and all that we can be. Nothing changes the fact that we are family, the blood that pulses through each of our veins in shared by all and felt by all. All I ask is that you be all that you can be, that we are united and that the independent spirit that makes us MacPhersons is never allowed to flicker.

My family, my friends. Welcome home. Cheers!"

He finished, raising the tankard of ale infront of him high into the air. Infront of every dinner plate sat identical tankards all full with ale for the toast. Drinking deeply, he placed it back down and threw off those formal robes that stifled him. The blood red cotton shirt underneath far more breathable as he threw himself back into his seat and took a deep breath. "Lets do what Scots do best. Drink far too much and have a good laugh eh?"
Back to top Go down
richard321

richard321

The Wildcat's Call Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Wildcat's Call   The Wildcat's Call I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2009 6:31 pm

Richard smiled and raised his tanker and drank deeply at Tet's fine speech. He didn't think he'd heard any words as nice as Tet's "Welcome Home" in a long while! And so lucky was he that his home was filled with so many lovable, interesting personalities.

To the MacFearsons! Richard said with a grin, shrugging off his suit jacket, kicking off his shoes, and leaning back in his chair. He knew Tory would have him in deep trouble if he ruined his nice shoes or coat, and also know that for the next couple of hours, he could not be held accountable for his actions. Already needing a refill, Richard refilled his glass and the glasses of those around him, laughing with his family as they began their party.
Back to top Go down
Esca

The Wildcat's Call Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Wildcat's Call   The Wildcat's Call I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2009 2:45 pm

Esca nodded at Tet pretending he knew what he was talking about when he told him not to do anything but Tet had always had a way with the ladies so it would all be fine. Everybody else burst into the room all quickly and he looked at his sister as they all began talking and wondered who they all were. they all talked so fast that he couldnt stick a word in and then tet stood up next to him and made a very fancy speach. He couldnt understand some of what Tet said but the words drink too much and have a laugh were all that he needed as he drank the tankard infront of him spilling alot down his front.

"Hi guys, im esca. Sierro is my sister and tet is my mentor type person when he isnt chasing the ladies." he said to the rest to introduce himself
Back to top Go down
Sierroeclipse

The Wildcat's Call Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Wildcat's Call   The Wildcat's Call I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 18, 2009 2:41 pm

As Tet finished giving his speech and flung off his robe, Sierro put her hand on his arm as he sat back down and had at his tankard. Gingerly taking her own she took a small sip from it and smiled at him. 'Well that was a nice little speech now wasnt it?' she asked him. 'You must be proud that you have managed to bring this much of our family back together though I note that there are still a few empty spaces, where are the rest?'

(ooc: sorry for the delay/shortness of the post - been busy with work)
Back to top Go down
ToriTheGurl3

ToriTheGurl3

The Wildcat's Call Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Wildcat's Call   The Wildcat's Call I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 18, 2009 7:39 pm

Tori grinned and raised her glass high, shouting TO the MacFearsons! Along with her brother, then taking a long swig of her ale. She kicked off the high heeled shoes she'd mistakenly thought may be necessary in order to make a good impression on her family, shook her long, brown hair out of its ties, and relaxed in her seat. She felt so...at home, here! It was wonderful. Smiling in thanks at Richard as he filled her glass, she turned to Tet.
Great speech, Tet! You did a great thing in bringing us together! You've got a lot to be proud of! Thanks. She said, smiling.
Back to top Go down
GraemeSmith

GraemeSmith

The Wildcat's Call Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Wildcat's Call   The Wildcat's Call I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 19, 2009 4:45 pm

Graeme grinned and raised his glass to Tetujin and his family. He remembered the day Tetujin entered the tavern and Girvan, and how ever since he had looked up to him and in some ways tried to be like him. He would never regret the day he had ventured to Cluny Castle and rekindled his ties with his family.

"Tetujin, that was a fabulous speech, what you've done here is no small feat. The next thing we'll have to do is have a family get together in 1 of the towns some day!"

He raised his glass and beamed at his family, delghted to see them all together at last.
Back to top Go down
Tetujin
Admin
Tetujin

The Wildcat's Call Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Wildcat's Call   The Wildcat's Call I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 20, 2009 4:29 pm

Tetujin watched as Esca introduced himself to the rest, reaching forward for the big jug not far from him which held some ale for him to refill his tankard. As he placed his hand on the handle though he felt Sierro's hand on his sleeve and smiled at her. Indeed, there were a number of them missing. "Well unfortunately there are a few who are busy with business and others are simply too far into travelling and trading to make it back in time. I had hoped that a few more of them would make it but I cannot complain that so many of you have managed to find your way home." He told her just as Tori made her own toast from her seat.

"Here!" He called to her with a wink as Graeme spoke. "And thank you, all of you. As much as I would love to take the complete glory for this little stunt it was all down to you guys. Each of you who has come here has shown just how worthwhile family is.

And Graeme...do you really think a town could take all of us?" He asked with a wry smile and a wink.
Back to top Go down
ToriTheGurl3

ToriTheGurl3

The Wildcat's Call Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Wildcat's Call   The Wildcat's Call I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 24, 2009 2:55 pm

Tori grinned at Tet's question. She couldn't think of a town that could hold all of them! Just thinking about it...it would be in ruins by the time the MacFearsons were through with it! Turning to Lora, she smiled,
Lora, love, I'm looking forward to Eire-dominating with you...We really must get together some time! And have you thought about the boat home yet? I'd love some company for the ride, if you wouldn't mind me tagging along with you! It's nice to have someone else in the family in Ireland...Makes it feel more...safe. She said with a smile, Especially when that someone is in posession of the most feared frying pan in all of Europe! Tori winked.
Back to top Go down
GraemeSmith

GraemeSmith

The Wildcat's Call Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Wildcat's Call   The Wildcat's Call I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 25, 2009 3:20 pm

Graeme grinned at Tetujin's question and Tori's response. He knew of very few towns that could take as much damage as what the MacPhersons would bring. He chuckled thinking of what the unlucky tavern owners and mayors would do. Probably call in the RSA.

He thought it maybe wise himself to say a toast, to follow in the footsteps of his beloved cousin. Tetujin was always better at talking though he thought he'd give it a shot. He stood up and raised his glass ro get everyone's attention.

"Eh, how to start this? Ah, maybe a bit of my life before finding my way to Cluny Castle.

I came to Scotland after travelling and found myself trapped in the besieged town of Girvan with no clue as to how I was meant to get by, or how to survive. The towns people were all close family except me but helped me out anyway. It wasn't a pleasant existence, with soldiers breathing down your neck every day. I was soon lost and alone, wanting to be anywhere but there in a town both foreign and forlorn.

Then, Tetujin walked through the door of the tavern I was frequenting and soon after we got talking I found that my mother was his mother's cousin and from then on I was not alone. From that moment I had my family, and as more were found dotted around the country we grew and we prospered. It has been a great thing watching our family bond and become what it is today.

By Jah this is sounding awful formal! I'll end it on a happy upbeat note then!

Let's drink, toast and generally have fun! To the MacPherson clan!"
Back to top Go down
niven

niven

The Wildcat's Call Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Wildcat's Call   The Wildcat's Call I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 25, 2009 7:40 pm

Niven raises his glass and concurs, " To The MacPherson Clan!", before downing his drink and looking for another one. drunken
Back to top Go down
Derkin

Derkin

The Wildcat's Call Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Wildcat's Call   The Wildcat's Call I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 08, 2009 7:46 pm

Derkin walks slowly up to the door, smiling as he realizes from the sounds that the reunion has begun. Stretching muscles sore from the long walk following a seemingly endless stay in a tiny room at the church, he walks inside. Sitting down in his spot near the middle of the table, he looks in surprise at all the new people here. Tet's been busy, hasn't he? he muses. I'm Derkin, for those of you who i haven't met yet. i look forward to getting to know you all. he called out over the din of the room. You don't last long as a Macpherson without knowing how to be heard in a noisy room, he thinks. With all the new faces in the room, Derkin smiles as he finds himself remembering the first time he met Tet and when Tet invited him to join the Macphersons. Glad to see you guys got started without me. Would hate to have had to walk up to some silent, gloomy castle. With that, Derkin sets to work forgetting his weariness by seeking to out-drink Tet, a hard enough attempt even without Tet's head start.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Wildcat's Call Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Wildcat's Call   The Wildcat's Call I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Wildcat's Call
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cluny Castle - Home of the MacPhersons :: Clan Development RP-
Jump to: