Cluny Castle - Home of the MacPhersons
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cluny Castle - Home of the MacPhersons

A forum for all RK MacPhersons to meet and talk

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Wildcat's Call

Go down 
+6
Loraathis
niven
Esca
GraemeSmith
Sierroeclipse
Tetujin
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Petey

Petey

The Wildcat's Call - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Wildcat's Call   The Wildcat's Call - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 11, 2009 7:31 pm

Petey rode up to the castle fashionably late like usual. Instead of going inside, Petey decided that she would hang out in the gardens and wait until everyone seemed to be there.
Back to top Go down
http://storyworld.forumtwilight.com/forum.htm
richard321

richard321

The Wildcat's Call - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Wildcat's Call   The Wildcat's Call - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 09, 2009 3:23 pm

Richard nodded in greeting to Esca and Derkin, smiling at the newest arrivals to the party, Derkin, Esca! Wonderful to *hips* finally be meeting you! But really, Derkin, can you imagine any MacPherson gathering being dull and gloomy? I think we like our *hips* ale too much for that! He said, grinning crookedly. How lucky he was to have been welcomed into a family with such similar interests as his own! Ale....Food...and Games Thread domination! Yes, he was very lucky indeed.

He laughed at Tet's comment about how few cities could take an entire clan of MacPhersons...he feared that Tet was right! Most of the towns had their share of crazies to begin with...to add an entire family of lunatics with a tendancy to over-indulge could be catastrophic!

Raising his tankard high for the toasts, he thought of how he had come into the clan. He didn't remember much...he was relatively sure that it had been in a tavern in his old hometown, Stirling...As usual, Richard had had his share of alcohol and--okay, he'd had a couple peoples' shares of alcohol....but back on track! He remembered asking Tet what the heck a clan was, getting a long explanation which was incoherent to his intoxicated mind, and then he was suddenly a MacPherson! Funny that the most intelligent decision he'd ever made had been made while he was drunk...See, Petey? There is a reason! her thought to himself.

Laughing, he called out
Aye, Graeme! For drinking and toasting are our specialties! I suppose I should say a few words, as handsomest man in the clan....Shut up, Tori. And Tet. And Lora...and Niven and Graeme and Petey's voice in my head. Okay, fine...How about this: I suppose I should say a few words, as loving cousin of all you MacPhersons, okay? God, harsh crowd...Anyways, I joined this clan in a brief moment of intoxification in a tavern long, long ago...but I believe its one of the rare smart decisions I've made! I do believe I'm one of the luckiest men alive to be privileged enough to be a part of this family. I thank Jah every day that I am able to surround myself with the likes of you MacPhersons! To all those who I haven't met before, I cannot wait to become better acquainted with you, and I apologize in advance for all the obnoxious, cocky comments I will definitely make from this point on. To all those who know me....Ha, I'm sorry! Anyways, lets toast to us! The greatest, craziest people I know. He said with a laugh as he took a swig of his ale.

Richard stared in horror at the mug in front of him. Dear God! Did I actually just do a sappy toast, thanking my "wonderful, loving family members"? Richard nearly gagged on the ale he'd just swallowed, The ale really is getting to me...
Back to top Go down

The Wildcat's Call
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cluny Castle - Home of the MacPhersons :: Clan Development RP-
Jump to: